We are looking to recruit a CNC Operator to join our team based in Garforth
CNC Operator & Programmer
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Ginetta has been building British road and race cars since 1958 - but since its purchase by LNT Group in 2005, the company has grown to become one of the most significant players on the global motorsport scene. With racing pedigree throughout the business; Lawrence/Team LNT and Ginetta have raced at Le Mans with Lawrence himself winning the GT2 class at Le Mans 2006 in a Panoz Esperante.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced CNC Operator and Programmer to join our growing team in Garforth. The successful applicant will be responsible for the day to day running of our Haas CNC Machining Centre using Hypermill software with responsibility for the process as a whole.
We are looking for experience machining smaller intricate components with a keen eye for detail. You will be responsible for operating and running the CNC vertical mill, manufacturing one offs and batch components for Ginetta.
Previous experience using Hass machines with Hypermill software would be advantageous but not essential
- To program and set the CNC machine to manufacture parts
- Experience programming using CAD CAM software (Hypermill) from engineering drawings/ step files
- Experience using a range of measuring equipment in order to quality check parts produced
- Ability to produce one off parts, prototype components and small batches
- This will primarily be a standalone role however the successful candidate will need to be an effective communicator in order to liaise with internal departments and external suppliers.
- Attention to detail
- Able to work to targets and deadlines
- Diligent and conscientious
- Friendly, polite and professional
- Able to work on own and as part of a team
- Professional, proactive and dynamic approach
The ideal applicant will have experience with work holding and an understanding of production efficiency.
An interest in motorsport would be an advantage however not essential