We are looking to recruit an experienced Composite Fitter to join our team based in Garforth
Ginetta has been building British road and race cars since 1958 - but since its purchase by LNT Group in 2005, the company has grown to become one of the most significant players on the global motorsport scene. With racing pedigree throughout the business; Lawrence/Team LNT and Ginetta have raced at Le Mans with Lawrence himself winning the GT2 class at Le Mans 2006 in a Panoz Esperante.
We are currently looking to recruit a Composite Fitter to join our growing team in Garforth. The successful applicant will be responsible for trimming, fitting and assembling component parts to built assemblies.
We are looking for experience working with Carbon Fibre and other Composite Materials with the ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
- Reading engineering drawings, assembly and fitting to high standards and fine detail finish
- Trimming, fitting and assembling composite component parts in to built assemblies
- Trimming composite and ancillary materials to close tolerances
- Attention to detail
- Able to work to targets and deadlines
- Diligent and conscientious
- Friendly, polite and professional
- Able to work on own and as part of a team
- Professional, proactive and dynamic approach
- The ideal applicant will have experience with work holding and an understanding of production efficiency
An interest in motorsport would be an advantage however not essential